Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How: | it Works, its Made, its Done!

Hello! My name is Suven (swevin). What better way to begin the 2014th year since the time of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ than with a fresh personal bio!

I do have to say I have been a bit behind on the social media scene since I graduated from high school (Dash), in 2011. I hardly scratched the surface in letting people know much about me, what I do, my values, and some of the things I am interested in.
Well back to square one About Me. I am currently an undergrad student at College for Creative Studies, pursuing a career in transportation design. Presently a 6th semester junior, in a sponsored senior studio with Case New Holland (CNH). I do have to admit I am really excited to tackle the job, and am really thankful to the Lord, they let me switch into it just in time.

As an artistic individual I really enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to problems, mainly ones I can literally get my hands on ASAP to work it out. whether it takes paper and pencil, some wood and tools, or some play acting if it calls for it, just about anything really to use to help get a point across. I really get a kick out of not only seeing things work but I believe there is an understated beauty behind understanding the process of how something may work.

To me it gives more an appreciation of the things we use and observe every day, from man-made to heavenly-made (organic life forms).
My personal aim here at CCS is essentially to be a well-rounded Industrial designer. If one can do that I think they can design effectively just about anything. It’s not the thing that tells the story, but how that thing is told does.

One thing I cherish and love above all is having this one life opportunity to walk with my Father God! Since I can’t see into tomorrow or the next minute rather, my only ambition in this life really, is to be pleasing to Him at every moment. Now that’s a life I consider worth living.



1 comment: