Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Its Somewhat A Lounge Chair!

I reached way in the back to the freshman archive and found this! Man what was I thinking. I made this  hoping I could give my back a rest, but I didn't realize I would have to break a sweat and my back in the process to get there. Lesson learned. But I had fun and quite a challenge to get it to work properly. 

I call myself taking the easy way out by drilling some holes and stick poles through it to make a chair, piece of cake right? No way. Not if your silly enough to want it to lean back too. Not only in one but in TWO places. I conclude that my ambition juice was definitely flowing back then.

But anyway, my thought process at the time was to make a chair that I could take apart fairly easy, so I could ship it back home to show my family. I like to slouch in chairs a little for more comfort so I designed it with that in mind. Oh and I had to do it on a tight budget. and this was what resulted. ENJOY!






3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! It's funny to think about how much hard work and stress goes into making something used for relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I remember this, this is still pretty cool.. awesome stuff.. you should do more!

    ReplyDelete